Because Carers Need Care Too!
Are you a nurse, midwife or health visitor?
Are you worried, anxious or stressed by the impact Covid-19 has had on the way you work?
Do you need a safe space to talk and connect with other colleagues facing the same challenges?
These are indeed uncertain times, dear colleague.
I want to start by saying a massive THANK YOU for the great work you are doing to keep us all safe from this dreadful virus.
I would love to join you in fighting this virus, however I cannot, and this saddens me! I am in the high-risk group of people that need to be self-isolated for several weeks.
That’s why I have created a way to support you whilst you’re not at work.
Welcome to Carers’ Café
A free online forum for you to connect with me and other professionals like you to help combat professional isolation and keep in touch with other nurses and midwives like you!
Every evening you will get the space to offload with others that have a real understanding of the challenges that you are currently facing.
What You Will Get At The Café
- A community of like-minded professionals that are facing the same challenges as you and can support you.
- Numerous tools and strategies to enable you manage your emotional health and get restored to keep you well at work and outside work.
- Access to resources that can help ground you during these uncertain times.
What Do You Need To Do?
Grab a mug of coffee, tea or other beverage of your choice…
Connect online at 10pm every evening for some virtual support.
- Like you, I am a nurse, midwife and health visitor.
- I am also a Mindset Coach and Clinical Restorative Supervisor and have coached and supported many clinicians with preventing and managing vicarious trauma that they may experience at work.
- Caring is my Business and I care about my profession and fellow carers.
- As nurses, midwives and health visitors, we often are so busy caring for others we forget ourselves.
- It’s time to put your oxygen mask on first so you can better care for others.
- I don’t want you to go through this alone.
Looking forward to seeing you in
The Carers’ Café!!